- Whole Grain, 37g or More Per Serving
- A Classic Muesli
- 30% Fruit, Nuts & Seeds
- Vegetarian Society Approved
From Poundbury England. Poundbury is in the historic and beautiful country of Dorset.
This muesli is a simple blend of oats, flakes, fruits, nuts, and seeds - and that's it.
To make this delicious breakfast cereal, they take the finest multi-grain cereals - jumbo oats, barley and toasted & malted wheat flakes - blend them carefully and add the tastiest fruit, nuts and seeds: raisins, sultanas and dates for their plump juiciness and crunchy sunflower seeds, brazil nuts and roasted hazelnuts. Then they mix them up a bit, and that's it.
Simple, but then the best things in life usually are.
Good to Know
- Good source of fiber. Contains 5 g of total fat per serving.
- No trans fat or hydrogenated oils
- No added sugar.
- Contains naturally occurring sugars
- No added salt.
- Registered Kosher - London Beth Din
- Vegetarian Society approved